Build your Dream Offshore Team

Whether you are a CPA owner at a small firm or managing an mid-size regional firm or large accounting firm, everyone faces a skills gap to fill a vacant role. That's where we serve you, enabling and assisting your clients in growing their accounting firms and offshore staff completing your accounting tasks.

Our talented Sr. Associate Tax Preparer = Your dedicated offshore staff

Entigrity is only focused on Accounting, Tax, Audit and Other domains, allowing you to focus on expanding and managing your business and clients. Choose the tasks, talents, or responsibilities you want your offshore accountant to perform, and Entigrity's specialized staff will manage all aspects of recruiting, onboarding, training, and retention. It's never been easier to outsource accounting.

CPAs and Offshore accountants are there in your hands

Book a Call

What You Get With An Entigrity's Sr. Associate Tax Preparer

Also known as tax specialists, tax associates prepare tax returns for companies, partnerships, and individuals, and ensure their clients comply with state and federal tax regulations.

Flexible Hiring Options


  • 10 to 15 Months Experience US Tax
  • Masters Degree (Tax or Finance) or MBA (Finance) or CA-Intermediate (CA Pursuing) or CPA or EA Pursuing
  • 3+ Years Experience Working in Public Accounting (In India).
  • MS Office Suite, with strength in MS Excel
  • Fundamental Understanding Quickbooks and US Accounting.
  • Basic Business Tax Experience.
  • Multi-State Tax Preparation (Basic)
  • At Least 1 Tax Season Experience
  • Computer Literacy - Moderate to Good
  • Atleast One - Tax Software Experience
  • 3-5 Yrs

Book a Call

Client Recommendations

Top Accounting firms working with us

See How Entigrity Can Help Your Accounting Firm To Grow Using Offshore Staff.

  • Working with accounting firms for over a decade now.
  • Offshore partners for 30 out of the top 100 Accounting firms
  • Helped firms in offering guidance to build their offshore team.
Book a Call
Subscribe Now